Sunday, March 6, 2011

D*Weekend 2011

Sooooo....last year I did a very special post. It was about D*weekend! That just happened this Friday and Saturday....soooo much fun! We met at our large group area(this year at the Baptist Children's home near us) and hung out with my wonderful friends from church until the service started. We had an AMAZING band....The Nate Huff Band, pretty cool! On Saturday we had 2 more services and free time, and of course breakfast, lunch and dinner. During free time we made picture frames...and may I say they are sooooo very cute. We found the frames at Mighty Dollar, they are silver and we decorated them so cute. I love mine, and all the others girl's too! Four of my friends went, one other was supposed to be there but she couldn't make it....tear, tear(we missed you friend)! Also my awesome Sunday School teachers were there(Kristi and Diane...love you both). We stayed at one of their houses, but it was just the girls, the boys stayed somewhere else. Worship was amazing. We talked about being a slave for Christ, and giving up everything in order to praise him. It was so awesome, the worship was really really really good. They sang one of my favorite songs, "How he Loves" by David Crowder! It is like our youth group's "song"...you know, its a special song to all of us! Anyway- I will post some pictures later, but for now I am going to try to stay awake for the rest of the day(we will see how that works out-ha).

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful Sunday~Bailey~Psalm 56:3~

P.S. Click on the link below to see last year's post:

D*Weekend 2010

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't know they sang how he loves... now I'm even more sad I couldn't be in the large group sessions... Glad you had such an amazing time!!!!

Anna Gray said...

How fun! That is so weird, because it seems like YESTERDAY that you posted about D* weekend! :)