Sunday, April 18, 2010

D*Weekend

This weekend at our church we had D*Weekend! WOW, was it amazing. It was my first D*Weekend and it was a great one too! D*Weekend is a weekend of fellowship, worship and fun! I got there on a Friday night and we had a worship service and my youth minister talked(I will tell you about that in a minute), then we went to our host home(where you stay for the weekend). I stayed with my Sunday school teacher and one other adult(who were both just so great). I stayed at my Sunday school teacher's house. Also I stayed with all of the 7th grade girls, there were 7 of us. After I arrived there we had snack and then small group, shortly after we did both of those we went to bed. When we woke up we had breakfast at our host home and of course showered and stuff, then we went to another worship service. After that we had lunch and went back to our host home for another small group and free time(we made cards). Once free time is over we had dinner and went to another worship service. Can you notice any pattern? So, then small group and snack, finally after a long, but fun, fun, fun day, we went to bed! Everyone that has come wears their special t-shirts that you get, to church. After Sunday school we went home and crashed...anyway over all this weekend was AMAZING!!!!!!!! It is really a weekend of worship, and praising God. We talked about the right way to worship and that you can worship anything, and we were created to worship, BUT the only person worthy of our praise is our God. I had a wonderful time and became closer to my friends and really got to get to know them. I had a wonderful weekend with my friends, and worshiping God and singing praises to him! Thanks for reading~Bailey~Psalm 56:3~

1 comment:

Anna Gray said...

Fun, fun, fun! Glad you had a great time, Bailey! =)