Most people say, "Happy new year," so I decided to say, "Happy 2011." Just something a bit different. Anyway, how was your 2010?? Mine was great...we had camp, my birthday(which is obviously a yearly thing), great Christmas, the Beach...and all sorts of fun stuff! This year I have a few main goals...if they don't happen it won't be a biggie, but here it goes!
1. To win Mock Trial(don't ask what it is, because it would take way to long to explain.)
2. To win the Science Fair, I am doing a project to see if siblings have similar fingerprints(it was for Challenge).
3. To get rid of my headaches.
4. To have family photos made of our whole family...yes Sonia has been home for a year and we still have not had family pics made.
5. To get along with my brothers.
I think thats about it. The first two are 50-50 chance(meaning they could and couldn't happen). But those are the things I would love to happen this year!
I hope you all have a wonderful 2011; making many memories with your family, and growing closer together. Thanks for reading~Bailey~Psalm 56:3~