Wednesday, March 9, 2011

One Word Wednesday

One Word Wednesday at Aspire

(use this button to go and link up with Hannah on One Word Wednesday)

I thought I would have a bit of fun and join Hannah @ Aspire in One Word Wednesday! On with the picture.....



This is a collage of all the picture that Paige and I took when we had our special day before she left for college! So cute and so many happy faces....on this day we also died her dog's tail and paws pink!! It was awesome and we had a ton of fun.

Go join in on the fun if you want to.....have a great Wednesday!

~Thanks for reading~Bailey~Psalm 56:3~

2 comments:

Anna Gray said...

Ok, I am loving the tie dyed socks! Anything tie dyed is pure awesomeness. What a fun collage and I'm glad you joined in on the fun! :)

Unknown said...

I just love you :)