Sunday, February 27, 2011

Come on April

Ok, so seriously, I can't wait until April(you know the month) rolls around! For 2 reasons:

1. It will be Sonia's 3rd birthday, her second with us
2. The Spore's are coming for the marriage conference at our church...which means we get to see them after a year and a half!!!!! yay...

The Spores were one of our travel partners when we went to Rwanda. In those 2 weeks, the Spores weren't just friends, they became more like family to us. We have missed them so much, and I am soooo excited to get to see them again. Also, their oldest daughter Hallie and I have become email pen pals. Hallie, being the awesome friend that she has become to me, saved up half of the money for a plane ticket to come with her parents to meet me!!!!! How awesome is that? They will be coming, I think, it is the first Wednesday in April and staying over the weekend!!!!! I am soooooo excited to get to see them!!!! YAY!

Anyway, those are the reasons I really want April to come FAST. Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!

~Thanks for reading~Bailey~Psalm 56:3~

1 comment:

Heidi said...

You are so sweet, Bailey, and we are so excited to see ya'll, too!