Thursday, September 16, 2010

A very special friend

6 or 7 years ago our family met a certain person that now plays a very important part in my life. She is like a sister to me. Even though she is 5 years older than me, we are like best friends. We have tie-died t-shirts together. We have had Zaxbys and Perfect Blend together, on our special day together. She went to youth camp with us this summer. She has an extremely funny personality. She loves being around kids. Most of all she serves others with a loving heart, and loves God more than anything.

Paige Kreigel, is like my sister. She just graduated high school this spring. We have grown to be AMAZING friends over the past six years. She is at College, and I miss her like crazy. When she left for college I felt like my sister left for college. About a month ago Paige took me on a special day. We went to downtown Lexington and took pictures. We ate lunch and ice cream together, and we tie-tied t-shirts and socks together. It was a wonderful day, for two wonderful friends. Since Paige has left for college we have been writing letters back and forth to each other. Most of all Paige is a Godly influence to me, and I can't wait to see where are friendship takes us in the years to come!

I love you so much Paige Kreigel and hope to see you soon! Thanks for all that you have done for me!

The Tender side of Paige

The kid loving side of Paige

The fun side of Paige at camp

And finally the normal Paige, she is always wearing hats!

Thanks for reading~Bailey~Psalm 56:3~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bailey. Bowers.

You love me so much more than I deserve. Way to make me tear up in the library.

Bailey- leaving you back home was just like leaving a little sister for me. Don't get me wrong- I love all the kids I know, but you hold a VERY special place in my heart. I am consistently thinking of you as I'm up here at school, and I can't explain how much I miss you. I eagerly open my mailbox everytime hoping there'll be a letter from you, and I reread through the ones you have sent pretty often. The picture of us on my desk does not go a day without being looked at. I don't deserve how much you love me, and I hope you know how hard I try to be a good example for you. Yet- you have a heart for the Lord I am envious of. You are so in love with your Heavenly Father, and I wish I understood that at your age. I love you so very much Bailey B. You keep me going with your smiles and love. Missing you so very very much dear. Thank you for loving me even when I don't deserve it.

P.S.- When I'm home I'll get all those pictures from our special day to you!!!