Friday, September 10, 2010

Back From the Beach!

I am sorry I have not posted...but I was doing something much more fun. No not school, no not shopping, no not camping(yuck), but going to the BEACH(my FAVORITE place in the entire world)!!!! Sadly we are back...tear. We had such a wonderful time as a family, and my best friend, Emily's family went too. It was an amazing vacation, and we had a wonderful time! Here are some pictures:
My brothers, they love each other like that most days...haha

All of the Family

My little sissy

The beautiful Fripp Island

Wow...that's what best friends are for!

Man, they had some good ice cream!

All of the girls

Playing in the sand!

I love my daddy...


Look at that beautiful smile, and wow she was having such a good time!

We had such a wonderful time, but were ready to come home...sort of! Anyway, blog to you later~Bailey~Psalm 56:3~


5 comments:

Heidi said...

Sweet post - looks like you all had a great time. We wish we could have been there!

Spores

Unknown said...

Oh, it looks you guys had such an amazing time!! I love you all so very much, and I'm missing you Bailey B- lots.

Anonymous said...

What fabulous photos! Can't wait to hear all about it. Missed you!!!! Scottie and Di

Anna Gray said...

How fun! I love going to the beach! Brings back so many memories! ♥

Anonymous said...

Cool pictures. i think it is so cool how the whole family matches when you go to the beach. Just picking. I am glad you and your family had a chance to rest and have a lot of fun.
Peace out,
Scottie & Diane