Monday, August 23, 2010

8th Grade here I come!!!!!!


All of my school books and my backpack


My backpack, all pink! Can you guess what my favorite color is?


My school board(so cute...I know)


My school desk


Yep, thats right I am in eighth grade...school has officially started! That means:

1. Getting up a little before seven so that I can get ready for school :(
2. Sitting in a chair for hours at a time:(
3. Only getting from 3:00 pm until 5:00 pm to do fun things(which can be bad and good, becasue you get bored after having so much free time)! :( :)
4. Having an wonderful opportunity to homeschool:) :) :)
5. Getting the amazing chance to learn, Math, Latin, Logic, Science, Current Events, and Reading/Writing. :) :) :) :)

Anyway, what do you dread and look forward to the most about school starting.....? Thanks for reading~Bailey~Psalm 56:3~

***** God open the door!*****

4 comments:

Anna Gray said...

Well let's see here, I DREAD Current Events and Logic (bleh), but I look forward to doing Latin and reading and Mom making home made things for breakfast...home made waffles, home made pancakes...Mmmmmm...


See ya tomorrow! =D

Heidi said...

I dread losing my three big helpers, but I look forward to getting into a good routine.

Unknown said...

Hmmm... glad you're so so positive about school! Maybe I should have been homeschooled... I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE AN 8TH GRADE!!! Ahhhh!!! Stop growing up. Now.

Next- I was super excited about being at college. And then classes started. I guess I forgot I was supposed to be getting an education or something. :P
Miss you and love youuu!

Anna said...

Kay, well where do I start??? I was homeschooled from PreK to 4th grade, so I know how fun homeschooling can be!! I am also going in to eighth grade... I love English, Spanish, and Alegebra (yes, I do like it). So yeah!! Hope I can get to know ya better!! ♥