Friday, November 28, 2008

Hello


Hi!
Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry we haven't posted anything. You guys are probablly realy mad at us right now. Bailey's dad hasn't put the video on that we recently filmed.I hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving.Here's an idea: Comment on this post and tell us your favorite thanksgiving moment.Like if it was embarrising or cherishable we want to know!! Look at this fall picture and try to tell me that our heavenly father God isn't all powerful and amazing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Emily
That is a beautiful picture....Our God is so big, so stron and so mighty there's nothing Our God can not do!
Love Ya
Bunches
Aunt Cathie

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite Thanksgiving memories is when we all get together and tell each other what we are thankful for. You get to hear some really nice and weird things.
Mamaw

Anonymous said...

I also loved gettting together with family on Thanksgiving. I loved it when Bailey, William and Jonathan took turns cuddling with my puppy Molly.
Aunt Becky
and MOlly

Anna Gray said...

Hi Emily Grace & Bailey! I love how you decorated your blog up for Christmas, sorry I didn't post the thing about me being tagged, I deleted my old blog and have made a new one, the address is californiaforlife.blogspot.com, could you link my blog to yours?

-Anna Gray :) :) :)