Monday, December 8, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!!!


Hey hey!!
I love Christmas!!! Who doesn't? ( Well, Ebenezer Scrooge, but technically, He does in the end so that doesn't count.) We may not be able to post a video for a long time because of our hectic schedules! So, How about you comment on this post and tell us your favorite Christmas present or your your most weird and wacky Christmas present. Please comment!Even if your comment is "Hey I read your blog!." So Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite Christmas gifts was one I got last year. I got to go to a UNC basketball game in Chapel Hill. I was so excited and I had so much fun. Bailey told my mom that she had more fun watching me than she did the game. And man, the Dean Dome has some great food.
Aunt Becky

Anonymous said...

hey guys! i read your blog every now and then and i love to read it!! my favorite christmas gift would probably be my ipod!

The Queen of Rock said...

Hey EBAI team! I LOVE Christmas too! My fav present would have to be my Chuck Taylors! I wear them almost every day, but I also like my Wii. Merry Christmas to you both!
Love,
Lindsay

Anna Gray said...

My favorite Christmas present was last year when I got my first american girl doll Nicki the 2007 girl of the year, I will be getting her a head transplant in January or February, pretty sad that I haven't even had her a YEAR and her head is already coming off, lol! Merry Christmas!

-Anna Gray