Thursday, November 24, 2011

This Thanksgiving...

I'm thankful for my family...and the joy, the struggles they bring.


She's just so beautiful...


Aren't they so handsome?


I'm thankful for my friends....the cherished memories we have together.


Oh yeah...Taylor Swift with my bestie...can't get better!


Love these girls!

I'm thankful for those older than me, who have corrected me, loved on me, been loyal to me, and helped me become who I am today.







And most of all I'm thankful for my Savior, Jesus Christ...I'm thankful for being free. I'm thankful for having someone who loves me every day...no matter what I do.

I'm thankful today for all of these things. But most of all I'm thankful I can be free because I have a savior who loves me!

What are you thankful for today?

~Bailey

No comments: