Sunday, November 3, 2013

For the Love of Music

Seriously- Emily Grace and I have the BEST memories together.

Let's take a moment to remember the Taylor Swift Concert in 2011.

Uganda this summer. 

Camp together this summer.

And then...Yesterday.

Emily Grace's birthday was in October and for her birthday...we went to the Hunter Hayes concert nearby. 

It was absolutely incredible. Honestly, I'm surprised I can still talk today.

We screamed and sang the entire time.

AND our seats were SO close up to the stage! As Emily said, "We could see the sweat on his forehead and everything!"

All dressed up and ready to go!


Waiting for merchandise, we got a picture just like this at the Taylor Swift concert. We've changed SO much since then!!

Before the concert.

We were just a TAD excited.

Me during the concert.

HUNTER HAYES!

After the concert. Our hearts were still racing!

During the concert. (We took a few selfies!) 

On the way to Mellow Mushroom for dinner.

Overall, it was an absolutely amazing night that we will never, ever, forget. 

There were so many laughs shared...and I'm so glad I got to share this night with my best friend.

God is so good to give us such great times in the middle of crazy weeks! 

I love you Emily Grace, happy late birthday!!

And Hunter Hayes- you're beautiful. Just sayin'.

~Bailey

P.S. And thanks to my mom and Emily's mom for taking us. Thanks for dealing with our squealing and talking all the way home last night!

No comments: