Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Mirror, Mirror on the wall...

"Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?"

The famous saying from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. And yesterday, with several of my closest friends, we went to see the newest modern take on Snow White, also entitled, Mirror Mirror(starring Lily Collins and Julia Roberts). 

Source: rachel-tw.com via Luke on Pinterest


And let me tell you, it was very, very good. One of the best new movies I have seen in a while. There was no language, or bloody violence. There was fighting, but nothing major. Overall it was totally clean, and I was so happy about that. The acting at a few points was a little cheesy, but for the most part was really good!

It has a great love story for the girls, lots of fighting for the boys and of course a few laughs here and there! There were little secrets hidden throughout the story that in the end shock you when they are finally revealed. The plot is altered a bit from the original Snow White, which is good because I wasn't ever a huge fan of Snow White.

But this story- I really loved it. Great plot(and love story), plenty of fighting, a good amount of humor...and it was clean!

If you are looking for family friendly movie to go see, I highly recommend Mirror, Mirror! It's at the High Point dollar(now $1.50) theater...but I'm hoping it will soon be on DVD! It was just a great movie! And that's all I have for you on this fine Wednesday morning!

~Bailey




No comments: