Thursday, September 1, 2011

Those Days...

Sometimes you have "those days" where everything does not go the way you wanted it to.

Today was one of those days. Physical Science is a bomb, and I hate it. Having to vacuum. Things not going on very well with your siblings, when you are really trying to love them and show them that. School seems like it is never going to end. It was just one of those days...

But, then I begin to ask my self why these days have to happen...

Why I have to struggle loving my brothers?
Why Physical science was ever invented?
Why school takes so long?
Why the Rainbow vacuum was ever invented?
Why can't I have a good attitude on days like this?
Why you have to have sinus headaches days in a row?
Why God lets you struggle?

So many why's, and I'm not quite sure about the answers to any of the questions, which frustrates me. But I know over time God will reveal the answer to all of these "whys". And on these days, I just have to tough through it, and know that next day I get to start over, and most of all remember that because God loves me I have a responsibility to love those around me even if I am having a bad day. Then I can listen to Taylor Swift or Hillsong United, make cards, and text Paige(thanks Paige), and then I am mostly all better.

I just have to remind myself, that even though there are so many unknowns, I do know one thing. God loves me, and lets me struggle so I want to fix those problems even more. And that also means I have to have a good attitude and love those around me, even when I don't want to.

And because he loves me so much, I can do all things through him who gives me strength.

~Thanks for reading my nonsense~Bailey~Psalm 56:3~

No comments: