Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Stinkin' Excited!!!

You ask why am I excited? Summer with the arts is next week!!! YAY! I am playing one of the roles in the drama, Annie, and probably helping with the 1st and 2nd graders!



And- what could make your morning better than listening to new Taylor Swift songs that I bought yesterday?!? They are "Sparks Fly", "Back to December", "Never grow up", and "Our Song"!



Also, my birthday is in 2 weeks, but I'll be at camp. Not like it matters, cause I've already got my bday present...Taylor Swift concert tickets(which was absolutely amazing)!!! I am going to make a shirt to wear on my birthday that says, "It's my Birthday!" and on the back it will have a big 14! haha...

Then- the beach is coming in August! My summer is getting very, very exciting!



~Thanks for reading friends~ Bailey~Psalm 56:3~

No comments: