Sunday, June 19, 2011

To my daddy- from his little girl

Dad-
I would love to wish you a very happy father's day today! You have done so many things for me...you know- like taking me to the ER, and to birthday parties, and buying me new shoes, and taking me to get a pedicure on my birthday. The list goes on and on! You have been a role model for me, and for so many others. No matter what is going on, you manage to always take care of me, Sonia, and the boys. You have raised me to be a Godly woman, and I thank you for that.


Thanks for teaching me everything I know.


Thanks for setting an example for me, by caring for others(Amanda) like she was your own daughter.


Thanks for introducing us to Fripp Island.


Thanks for being so much fun.
Thanks for everything. I love you more than you can imagine!

With Love- your little girl- Bailey Elizabeth

1 comment:

Grace said...

Is it fathers day in a America at the moment?
Wow! We have ours in September.

Lovely post by the way;)

Grace