Thursday, May 19, 2011

Coming to the end

I am coming near the end. And I am so very sad. This has been one of the best books I have ever read, actually, it has been the best book I have ever read. I am on page 542, and there are 594 pages(I think)! It has taken me a very long time to read it, but it was absolutely worth it. There have been sad parts, and happy parts, and some parts that are a bit boring, but I loved it anyway.

Little Women, has most definitely been the best book and longest book I have ever read. I would highly suggest reading it if you are over the age of 11, because it is so very long. But is so very good. Four sisters and their parents. One young boy and his grandfather. And many lessons to be learned, for the characters in the book and the reader!

~Thanks for reading~Bailey~Philippians 4:13~

P.S. If you have read it, I would love to know what you thought about it. Oh, I will be watching the movie very soon too!

No comments: