Wednesday, April 27, 2011

But most of all...

I love babies, and small children.
I love making cards.
I love hugs from Paige Kriegal.
I love when Amanda and Nick are over, it feels like the whole family is home.
I love spending time in God's word.
I love hanging out with my best friends.
I love to learn almost everything except for Logic and Math.
I love to watch Chick-flicks that make you cry happy tears.
I love macaroni and cheese.
I love long, warm days at the pool.
I love the Beach, its like my favorite place in the whole world.
I love my parents.
Most of the time I love my brothers.
I absolutely love my sister with my whole heart.
I love to babysit.
I love to play hymns and disney music on my upright piano.
I love picture books.
I love to listen to music, especially Taylor Swift and music about Jesus.
I love classical.
I love afternoons at home.
I love bubble baths.
I love long, hot, showers.
I love anatomy and chemistry.
I love PINK!
I love clothes.

But most of all, I love Jesus.

The end.

~Bailey~Philippians 4:13~

**I would like to clarify that I really do LOVE my brothers, and don't love my sister any more than them!!!

3 comments:

Cody Hudler said...

Hey i like some of that stuff to except the chick flicks they are so BORING. i also agree with you on math also boring

The Beaver Bunch said...

My favorite thing of this whole post (other than the Jesus part) is....

"I love when Amanda and Nick are over, it feels like the whole family is home."

Awesome stuff right there. I love you Bailey B!

Amanda O'Donnell said...

I love YOU bailey bowers!! :)