Monday, November 8, 2010

Pretty Darn Cute Cards- By Bailey B.


I bet you are thinking..."What is Pretty Darn Cute Cards?" Well here is your answer! It is my card business that I am going to be starting very soon! I will be making handmade, original cards(like I already do) but they will not be just for me, they will be for all of my bloggy friends, like you to buy! It will be 6 cards for $10, so start saving now because I am going to be selling some REALLY cute cards! I will post more info once I get my business completely up and running! Thanks~Bailey B.~Psalm 56:3~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at you- making a card business. You should talk to my mom about her cards and see if she can teach ya' some new stuff!!!

Love you!!!

:)

Anna Gray said...

How fun! Adorable name for adorable cards! I am STIIIIILLL in the process of getting my business set up and all that 'stuff.'

You should do a giveaway on here and that would help you get some publicity aaaand business! Aaaaand if you'd like...if you did do a giveaway, I could help you out my advertizing it on my blog. =D

Best of luck friend! =D