Monday, October 18, 2010

Chocolate Hands

Now I am going to tell you a little story about our trip to CVS we took today.

Once upon a time we were riding in a car after we ate Cook Out on our way home. My mom had picked up some Hershey Kisses and note cards at CVS and Sonia was eating the Hershey Kisses and she got some on her hands (let me remind you of her skin color:



do you see her lovely skin). She appropriately said," Chocate hans". Which in baby language means, "chocolate hands". I responded," Yes, your hands are in fact chocolate" If you don't get what that meant, her hands are beautiful chocolate colored.

Just a little story to make you laugh! Anyway, thanks for reading~Bailey~Psalm 56:3~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so adorable and funny...

makes me giggle.

Love you Bailey B!!!

Anna Gray said...

RACIST! ;) Haha, I'm obviously kidding. Yep.

LOL! That is too funny. "Chocolate hands." Hee hee. =)