Saturday, October 30, 2010

Bailey+3:00 am= A very tired person

Last light our church had a lock in for the middle schoolers. As you all know at a lock in you stay up VERY late. Let me also explain something else to you, I go to bed at about 9:30. At the lock-in last night we stayed up playing games until 2:00 am, and then finally went to bed about 3:15am. This combination results in a very tired Bailey B. Anyway, we had a great time even though I am exhausted today, it was still SO much fun(especially hide- and- go- seek in the dark)! Just a quick note to let you know how I am...thanks for reading~Bailey~Psalm 56:3~

2 comments:

Anna Gray said...

Yea, I would be tired too! LOL! The latest I have stayed up is 4:30 and one of these days I am going to pull an all nighter...er...maybe.

How fun though! Woot! =)

Chelsea Ferguson said...

Anna Gray, you should do the all nighter!! It's so fun!!


Bailey, this is all in preparation for your college years, when your bed time will fluctuate between 12-3 am every night. :-)