Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hi Friends

Hi everyone, I am missing you so much! Thank you all for your prayers. We are doing great, we got to meet Sonia yesterday, and we got to spend most of the day with her today. She is a beautiful little girl. We had to take her back to the orphanage just a little while ago. I am hoping to post more soon! Thanks for reading~ Bailey~ Psalm 56:3~

P.S. It is around 6:00 here because there is a seven hour time difference. So I will be going to bed in about two hours. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

6 comments:

The CICI Girls!!! said...

Hi BEB,
It's me Kimrey.
just wanted to let you know that we are praying for you and Sonia. It's really weird that you are getting ready for bed while we just got back from church.
Love y'all,
Kimrey and the rest of the family.

wendi said...

Thanks for the update! It is fun to read about you all and your adventures in Rwanda. Hope you are getting a great night's rest. My question is...what is the food like?
Blessings and prayers!

Anna Gray said...

Awesome! I hope you all are having a fantastico time in Rwanda w/Sonia Grace (that is, when you have the certain times you can see her). I have been praying for you all and as I always say (or type)...can't wait to meet her! :0)

Anonymous said...

Hello my sweet girl!! We are missing and praying for you!! We can't wait to meet Sonia. Now I will have one more little girl to love!! Can't wait! Hello and hugs to everyone.
I love you! Aunt Irene

The Beaver Bunch said...

Praying for you, the boys, your mom & dad and of course, little miss Sonia.

I'm with Wendi...what's the food like?

Gaylin Stewart said...

Thanks for the update. And tell us a little about the place you are staying. Are you all in one room? Do you have a kitchen???

We miss you guys! Daraja was great again this year! Gaylin