Monday, July 20, 2009

SWTA (Summer with the Arts!)

Yeah!!!!!!!! Summer with the Arts has officially started! I am working with the kindergarten and first graders, they are so fun and keep me VERY busy! I don't have much time to post but I figured that a little bit is better than nothing! I had to be at our Church this morning at 8:15 am! I did the Hoedown Throwdown at lunch today, because everyday during lunch they have a time where students ( or youth!) can perform on the stage! I am having so much fun this week so far and I hope to update soon, but now I have to go watch the Beaver's that are going to ware me out even more, but who cares they are so cute I don't even care! Thanks for reading my blog~ Bailey~Psalm 56:3~

3 comments:

Anna Gray said...

Too cool! Kindergarteners and first graders are hilarious. You should've seen the ones @ Becky Lance's backyard VBS.....oh my. LOL.

You're totally right about the Beaver kids. They are so cute. They will work you though. LOL (again). Happy Monday!!! :0)

Emily Grace!!:D ^-^ said...

To answer your question: I don't really know who she went with. Our neighbors, across from us.
~Skittles

Anna Gray said...

Thnx for your comment Bailey! I miss ya too!!!! Yep, I am totally coming to your party. I have been looking forward to it since I got the invitation! Oh, and by the way, LOVE the design of the card you made. Happy Bloggin'! :0)