Monday, May 4, 2009

Hi friends!

Hi! I can not think of anything to post about so I need you to give me some ideas! If you will type them in the comment bar I will pick my favorite and write about it!!!There is one thing, if you did not know we are adopting a little girl from Rwanda, and we are going to name her Sierra! So I get to re-do my room, because we will have to share a room!It is going to be pink and brown with polka dots! Thanks for coming to my blog! ~Bailey~Psalm 56:3~

P.S. That is me and my shopping bag in Chicago!

3 comments:

Emily Grace!!:D ^-^ said...

Well............
Maybe you should post about what you like to do. Or post a video, or put a review of a movie, or Cd. Post about a member of your family and tell what you love a bout them and a funny story about them :D
That should help. :p

Anna Gray said...

Hmm, well mainly posts are just what's on your mind, or if something makes you happy you could post about that, or if something makes you mad you could post about that. Happy Blogging!!!

~A.G.~ :D :O :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Bailey!!! I love you!!!
- Aunt Becky