Saturday, April 18, 2009

1. I love Saturdays! 2. 12 days

Hi! Sorry I have not been posting much We have been so busy!

I. I Love Saturdays!
Here are six reasons why:
1. No School!
2. This Saturday Paige is coming to babysit us!
3. This Saturday We get to do crafts!
4. This Saturday it is supposed to be warm!
5. Mommy got us a movie from blockbuster to watch!
6. I have free time!!!!!!!!!!

II. 12 days :(
These twelve days stand for the twelve days that my dad is in Africa.
He left Thursday and he comes back on the 27th. We are already missing him so much! We made him a card for each day he is gone, then we stuck encouraging cards in his pants, towels, and toilet paper. Please pray for him to be safe on his trip, as well as the rest of the team! Thanks for reading my blog! ~Bailey~Psalm 56:3~

3 comments:

Anna Gray said...

It sounds like you always have something fun to do on Saturdays! Lucky you! I only like Saturdays because I don't have school, but other than that, I hate Saturdays because I have like nothing to do most of the time except for computer/blogging, and talking on the phone for an hour. Sometimes we do something though, but Mom likes to 'relax' on the weekends, but I'm the EXACT opposite! I'm social and love being busy!!!!

-A.G. :D :O :)

Unknown said...

I had a BLAST with you guys on Saturday!! You and your brothers are some of my favorite kids. You guys seriously make me smile. I'll try to come visit you more often. Promise. Love you more than you'll ever know.

Paige

The Beaver Bunch said...

We had so much fun at your house on Saturday. We can't wait to come over and do it again!

Love you!