Thursday, March 5, 2009

11 things!


I've decided to list 11 things about myself :

1.I have two brothers and we are adopting a little girl from Rwanda!
2.I love to play dolls.
3.I love babies!
4.I am home schooled.
5.My favorite subject in school is creative writing or History.
6.I love music and writing books.
7.I take art class.
8.I like to scrapbook.
9.My favorite color is pink.
10.I am writing a book about a girl on the Oregon trail.
11.My favorite animal is a monkey!

I would love to know some things about all of you who read my blog!Well I've got to go! Bailey ~Psalm 56:3~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
What do you wan to know about me????? Hmmm...... :)
LYLAS!
Skittles

wendi said...

Do you want to something absolutely crazy about me...when I was about your age I started writing a book about a girl on the Oregon Trail too! Now is that weird or what!

The Beaver Bunch said...

12. The Beavers are the coolest people ever and I love them so much I think my face might fall off.

(You forgot that one.)

Anonymous said...

Well,
They did do something bad, but, they sorta got in trouble. I didn't that episode was all that funny.
Skittles

Anonymous said...

This is your neighbor...
One thing you may find interesting about me is that I have two different colored eyes! One is blue (mostly) and one is greenish (mostly, although Carson said yesterday it was orange!) They change based on the lighting, my clothes and maybe with the weather!! Anyway, thought you might enjoy that tidbit of information! Maybe we will see you outside tomorrow afternoon!! Jenny